A special occasion dresses needs to be suitable for the occasion. The type of dress suited for a formal wedding is not the same type of dress suitable for a charity event, work party, or holiday event. Check out http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Special-Occasion-Dresses-4349/
One of the most confusing things on an event invitation can be the dress code. What was once a choice between black and white tie has now evolved into a collection of strange fashion fusions
- White Tie – The ultimate in formal evening wear, white tie conjures up images of ceremonial state dinners and grand ballroom dances. Full- length ball gowns with hems below the ankle are popular, as are accessories including gloves and tiaras.
- Black Tie – The most common form of formal dress with more flexibility and freedom. Cocktail and little black dresses are sometimes encouraged. Consider the scale of the occasion to get a sense of what’s required. Your black tie dress doesn’t have to be black.
- Semi-Formal – The evening wear equivalent of smart-casual. Make an effort with a modest short dress and keep an eye on the invitation for clues. Dress up with accessories if in doubt and remove as necessary if required.
- Cocktail – Be bold, be bright, be beautiful. Take your pick of thousands of cocktail dress designs without the overbearing fear of formality. Tailor the length of your dress to the occasion. Less formal events call for shorter styles.
- Ladies night – A ladies night out is a time for a woman to have fun with her girlfriends and show off her personal flair. Style rules are much more relaxed for this type of occasion. When heading out for drinks, a fun dress in a bright color is appropriate. For a night at the theater, a black dress is more appropriate. Hemlines and necklines vary according to personal taste. Sequins, tulle, bows, and other embellishments are perfectly acceptable.
Considering the sort of occasion the woman is attending is also important if she wants to make a good impression. A well-chosen party dress makes the wearer stand out for their fashion sense rather than for their lack of style. Tbdress.com also offer special occasion dresses plus size online. Visit and grab their latest deals now.