Halloween is coming and I’m preparing by asking my kids what they what costume they want to wear. My daughter to my relief wanted to have a tinkerbell fairy costume. Fairy costumes are easy to find and easy to do. I can always turn an old gown to a fairy gown or an ugly dress into a sparkling costume. Just use your imagination and you’re good to go. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not the creative type but I know how to google or look at pinterest for some inspiration that I can follow. You can always find a cheap fairy costume too if you don’t want the hassle. Check out : www.tbdress.com for great selections. Otherwise, Here are some pratical tips that you can use to make your own fairy costume:
- Raid your closet for old dress or gowns that you recycle to a fairy gown. You can add sparkles or lace or even flowers to make it look whimsical.
- You can make wings from wires and scrapboards or even old coat hangers. Paint it and add lot’s of glitter or you can sew scraps of cloth on to it.
- Use your old fabrics to to make a fairy tutu by cutting them into strips and tying them all around an elastic waitsband.
- Turn any headband into a tiarra by adding rhinestone or glitter to it. You might also want to use flowers to it or leaves instead.
- Instead of stockings you can wrap around a flowing ribbon to your legs to make it look like a strappy sandals.
You can always make fairy costumes out of stuff around your house. Fairy costumes are a great choice to have a magical halloween. There are alot of options for you and they are easy to find. Try browsing TBdress.com at http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Fairy-Costumes-100906/ for cheap fairy costumes, they never ran out of good selections at affordable prices.